Sunday, October 12, 2008

Burts Pumpkin Farm

We took the kiddos to Burt's Pumpkin Farm yesterday. It was so much fun! We didn't get to do the hayride because the line was miles long but the kids had fun running through the rows of pumpkins, picking them up and sitting on the big ones. After we purchased our pumpkins we had a picnic lunch. Once again, we tried to get a decent picture of me with the three kiddos but it is still impossible to get everyone to cooperate!








5 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, I can't wait. I love Burt's as much as Morgan does. Carly, Olivia, & Josh definitely look like they enjoyed it! I swear I say it every time but your kids are just over the moon gorgeous! And they all look so happy all the time. Too cute!

Melanie said...

btw, I LOVE your new layout!

Angela said...

I love all the pics. I am a big fan of fall pics though. Your group shot was good. Josh has really grown alot. I also love the girls Halloween shirts.

Btw...Cory and Michelle welcomed a little girl last week. I have some new pics up if you would like to peek at her.

Noah's mommy said...

These pictures are great! I actually love the one of you with all three kiddos...that's a pretty good shot considering you are trying to get three toddlers to cooperate! Such a sweet family. We love you guys!

THE STANCIL FAMILY'S BLOG said...

GO to Buck's Cornmaze.. it is the most beautiful property EVER and there was NOONE else at the hayride. IT was just me, my husband and my daughter!! Very beautiful and relaxing. I will be posting pics on my blog soon...(it is not as far as burt's but headed that way...)

Nichole Langley Stancil
davidnicholeandsophia.blogspot.com