Thursday, August 07, 2008

A HUGE MILESTONE!

I can't actually believe I am typing these words but Carly got her G-tube removed yesterday! This has been a long process of getting her to learn to eat and actually eating enough to sustain her growth. We are so proud of Carly and all of her accomplishments. She has been through so much at such a young age and she always rises above it. She is definitely an angel here on earth!


In other news, Carly and Olivia have really formed such a close sisterly relationship. Olivia is constantly reminding us that Carly is her sister and she is always saying "I love my sister" It just melts my heart. Here is a picture of them walking into school today for Open House to meet their preschool teacher. This is my new favorite picture!







4 comments:

Noah's mommy said...

YAY Carly! We are so proud of you!

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness...I'm melting. Just look at them!!! Oh, girl, how proud you must be. And Congrats to Miss Carly for her G-Tube removal!!!! How wonderful. I just love your girls. They are both Angels.

Melanie said...

Go Carly!!! What a big girl she is to have come SO far in her little life. That picture is about the sweetest thing that I have ever seen. They are both so cute. I know that you are one proud Mama.

Angela said...

What great news! I am sure that she will continue to grow and suprise you everyday. By the way that photo is great. I always wanted a sister but I got Cory instead. Oh well!!