Yesterday was Transportation Day at Olivia's preschool. All of the kids got to bring in their tricycles and ride around the "City." At the end, they got to drive through the Chick-fil-A drive through and pick up a kids meal. It was really cute and quite funny watching a bunch of 2-3 year olds try to maneuver around on their tricycles.
I got this picture when I first arrived. She looked so cute in her little helmet!
Here she is on her Dora bike that she got for Christmas. She is still too short to pedal but she does a pretty good job using her feet to make it move.
Enjoying her lunch with her friend Mackenzie.


3 comments:
Oh, how fun! I can't wait for Olivia to start this fall!! I have to tell you I love having Olivia on Sunday mornings. She and Carly are just so sweet! You can tell that they are loved!
These pictures are too cute. She is growing up way too fast and just gets prettier all the time!
We really miss you guys! We hope to see you soon, once we can leave town after Hudson's arrival. The kids are growing up so quickly. Chrissy broke her cell and is now using my old number- Give us a call sometime.
Hope to Hear from you soon-
Derrick, Chrissy and Ella Grace
Post a Comment