I saw this on the Partin's blog and gave it a try. I did Josh first and for fun did Olivia and Carly too. I forgot that it wouldn't put the first one I did first so instead of moving everything around they are in the order that I did them. No one has ever said Josh looks like me and this meter says he looks more like me by 3% and Carly looks more like me by 6%! People always say she looks more like me than Josh : ) It's even funnier that it says Olivia looks equally like David and me. I thought for sure it would say she looked more like David!
MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

1 comment:
Hey girl, I haven't looked at your blog in awhile, then I found this and I had to laugh:). That is pretty cute:).
Post a Comment