Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It is getting longer and longer between posts for us! Where does the time go? Luckily, everyone has been pretty healthy so far this winter. Everyone has had the ongoing cold and the stomach virus hit but so far no croup, no pneumonia, and no hospital stays for Carly! We hope this will continue! Here are some pictures we took for our Christmas cards. It was so hard this year now that all three are mobile but David still got some cute shots.

Josh being serious.

Sweet Olivia

Mischevious Carly


Hmmmm....what can I get into next?


Beautiful smiles from Josh and Olivia




Here is a picture of me with the kids at the Down Syndrome Association's Christmas party. I think it will be years before we get a good family shot. I was wanting a picture of me with the kids because I don't have one of me with all three. This is the best we could get : )

I absolutely LOVE this picture of my two sweet girls. I hope they will continue to be the best of friends as they grow!
We hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Christmas!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! What a beautiful family you have. Each time that I saw a new picture I thought that it was the best. I love them all!! I hope that you guys have a Wonderfully Blessed Christmas!!!

Noah's mommy said...

These are so precious. That one of Olivia with the sweet smile melts my heart! They are all adorable. Merry Christmas Ingrams! We love you!

Angela said...

Your kids are adorable! Alex has the same dress as Carly. It is so cute. I love the photo of you and the kids! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

Bethany said...

Hey Christie! Love the post. And congrats for getting the pic with all three. I don't know how you did it. It's hard for us to just get the two to sit in the same spot. The kids look beautiful, as always. Hope you guys had a great day, and Merry Christmas!!!

McPherson's said...

Hey Christie! It was good to hear from you through the blog. You have such Cute kids! I am going to add your blog page to ours and now we can keep up with each other. Take Care! Kristy :)