Monday, October 08, 2007
New pictures of the kids!
Josh has become a very picky eater these days but he still loves his spaghetti!
Here are two picture of all three ready for church. It is rare that we can get a picture of all three together where they are being somewhat still!

Olivia eating her pudding. She LOVES this stuff! If you get anywhere near her while she is eating it she will think you are trying to take it and say "mine!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love all of the kids pics! They are all getting so big. I love the girls hair, it is getting so long! You guys are blessed to have such a gorgeous family!
They are too cute for words. I love the rubbermaid pic. That is priceless. I can't wait for Olivia and Zach to be able to play like that.
All the kids are so cute. I love the one with Olivia and the pudding.
These are precious! I love that pic of Olivia staring at her pudding! :)
Post a Comment