There is a blog entitled expectingparents.blogspot.com. It was set up by a mother of a child with DS as a way to reach parents who have received the prenatal or postnatal diagnosis of Down Syndrome. She is asking for Video Montages of children with DS and their famililies as a testimony to how amazing these children are so that new parents will have hope for all of the potential that their child has. Hopefully with sites like this, less parents will opt for abortion. I can't tell you how special Carly is to our family. I can't imagine our life without her. Our world would be a sad place without these angels on earth. Hopefully you can see our slide show we created below by clicking on the link.
="http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=35c7e6c97b0dc43b22ee9f"
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwww, I am crying. That was beautiful. You will be blessed for all of your days for the love that you give to little Carly. She is truely one of God's miracles! I love keeping up with your family. It makes me feel like my own ready made family isn't so "different." I think that we are lucky people to get to take care of these little ones, truely blessed.
Post a Comment