Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Summer 2007

We are back from our blogging hiatus! It has been a busy summer for us. We moved into a new home in June and have spent the past month and a half getting settled in and chasing after 3 mobile toddlers!

Here is a picture of our new home! We are really enjoying the extra space that we now have.

One of Josh's favorite activities is to go back and forth through the swinging laundry room door. He loves playing hiding seek behind it.


Here I am!




Here is one of Carly's favorite activities! She used to have to climb stairs in physical therapy and cry during every moment of it but now we can't keep her off of the stairs.
David found the girls getting into my folded laundry. They didn't know he was behind them.
Caught red handed!


The kids really enjoy playing on the front porch. Here is Carly playing with the bubble maker.




Olivia in the baby pool. It is time to buy a bigger one. The three babies have gotten way too big for this one!

Josh and Carly prefer the Water Park.
Here is my little girlie girl. She doesn't like to get too wet or too dirty. Here she has just been sprayed by her cousins with the sprinkler.



Carly prefers to cool off by sitting in the bottom of the water park.


Hope everyone is enjoying these last few weeks of summer. I am ready for the fall weather!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new house is beautiful! I need a bigger house with just me and the two girls! Every one of your kids are so beautiful and sweet. But girl I gotta hand it to you, I don't know how you keep up with them. You are a great mom!

Thanks for the comment on my page. We loved Dr Patel.

Noah's mommy said...

It's about time for an update! The pictures are great! Even though those babies keep you busy, they sure are cutie pies!

Angela said...

Hi! I am Beth's friend....Angela from Party of Five. I snuck a peek at your blog. Your kids are beautiful and so is your new house.