Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Pictures

Carly came home from the hospital last Thursday night. Thank you all for your prayers for her recovery. They were definitely felt! She is back to her little feisty self and we were able to get some pictures by the Christmas tree of all the kids just in time to send off for our Christmas cards! Here are a few of them.



3 comments:

Bethany said...

I fall in love with your kids every time I see them. They all just melt my heart. Hope you guys had a blessed holiday, and hope Santa was nice to everyone!

Amanda said...

I am a friend of Bethany's. You have a beautiful family, and it always puts a smile on my face to share in your blog. I pray that Carley is still doing well. Our little one had the sickness bug for the past week. I guess it is all just going around!!! Take Care and God Bless. I hope your Christmas was perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

i too am a blogging friend of Bethany's! you have just the most beautiful family and i am so glad Carly is feeling better. she is adorable! Hope you have a very Happy New Year!