Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Carly!!

CARLY is 2 years old today!!

This was Carly's 1st birthday party in the hospital. What an awesome day!










Another picture from the hospital when she was born. This is from Carly's 1 year birthday party. She gave her Elmo cake typical Carly treatment (the thumb).
Carly was very excited about her friends coming to her party, and just a little excited about the presents too.
She looks so little! It's hard to believe she was that little last year.
These are more recent pictures of Carly. Happy Birthday baby girl! We love you!!






Our little Angel

4 comments:

Noah's mommy said...

Happy Birthday sweet angel! We love you so much!

Bethany said...

Wow, I can't believe she's already two!!! How times flies when you have great kids!!!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday a few days late Carly! You are getting to be such a big girl and I am so proud of you! I love you lots!

Melanie said...

Ahh, Carly was such a cute baby and has grown into such a beautiful little girl! I know that you much be proud! Happy Birthday (a little late) Carly!!!