Olivia loves talking on her toy phone. I don't know exactly what she's saying, but she gets 400 roll-over anytime minutes, and a choice of stylish ringtones. I can see my future phone bill!
This is Carly's sweet little guilty face. Most likely when we took this picture she was trying to pull apart the wicker furnature. When we catch her in the act, we get this face. She gets away with way too much!
This is our little Bulldog spending some time in the grass. He liked it, although it took a little time to get accustomed to it.
Carly and Olivia are posing together. They love each other very much. They're starting to play games together, and they make each other laugh.

2 comments:
What cutie pies. Give them all a kiss from me!
I am Bethany's cousin. David & Christie your children are adorable! With that face it is no wonder Carly gets away with everything!!!!
Post a Comment